|Benefit Item||Benefit Limit|
|Hospital Cash||HKD500 per day|
(up to 30 days)
- The Policy Holder must be aged 18 or above.
- The Policy Holder and the Insured (must be below or aged 65) must hold a valid HKID.
- If the Insured Person is aged below 18, the Policy Holder must be his / her parents or the legal guardian.
- The Insured will be entitled to the benefits after 14 days from the date you purchase your plan, i.e., 14 days' waiting period.
- Premium rate quoted has included the Premium Levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- This protection offers cash benefits which can be on top of any other insurance policies elsewhere.
- No benefits shall be payable for any Coronavirus Disease resulting directly or indirectly from or in respect of any event -
- any Pre-existing Conditions and / or within the Waiting Period; or
- if 30 days on or before or the day after Policy Effective Date, anyone residing in the same address as the Insured Person has been under mandatory quarantine due to entry into Hong Kong from a place outside Hong Kong; or
- if 30 days on or before or the day after Policy Effective Date, the Insured Person has left Hong Kong or boarded a cruise; or
- if the Insured Person is diagnosed with Coronavirus Disease outside of Hong Kong.