Kung Hei Fat Choy
Wishing you a prosperous and healthy Year of the Ox. Gifting you a red packet with health protection this year!
In celebration of Chinese New Year, Avo is offering you a gift of care, providing you a free 30 days access to our AvoPass Protection.
AvoPass Protection consists of two features:
- AvoCare: which provides you with FREE access to an extensive network of around 1,000 doctors, specialists, physiotherapies, psychiatrists, Chinese medicine practitioners, bone setters, dentists, acupuncturists and more at SPECIAL RATES.
- Public transportation related personal accident coverage of HK$50,000.
In addition, upon successful enrollment of your AvoPass Protection, you will receive a $250* catering voucher in time for your Chinese New Year celebrations, and more to come.
*Order must be placed via caterspot.hk, minimum order value of $1,000 applies, 2 usage per new customer, valid until 30 June 2021.
Redeem your AvoPass Protection
Benefit Amount (HK$)
- I. Personal Accident Benefit$50,000Accidents that cause death or permanent total disablement when riding as a fare-paying passenger on board a public transportation in Hong Kong
- II. AvoCare - outpatient serviceIncluded
- Q1. Who is covered in the AvoPass Protection?keyboard_arrow_down
- Q2. What is covered in the AvoPass Protection?keyboard_arrow_down
- Q3. What is AvoCare?keyboard_arrow_down
- Q4. How to enjoy AvoCare service?keyboard_arrow_down
- Q5. What accident is covered in this plan?keyboard_arrow_down
- Q6. How to find the network doctor list of AvoCare?keyboard_arrow_down
Terms & Conditions for Redemption
- This "Free 30 days access to AvoPass Protection" (the "Offer") is offered by Avo Insurance Company Limited ("Avo"). The redemption must be taken place at 09:00 on 8 February 2021 till 23:59 on 31 March 2021 (the "Promotion Period") on the Offer webpage in Avo website or the protection will not be effective.
- This Offer is only applicable to any person who have successfully completed the redemption of the AvoPass within the Promotion Period. The redemption process must be completed in Hong Kong.
- The redemption of this Offer is subject to a quota on the total number of redemption, on first-come-first-served basis.
- An insured person must be aged 65 or below and holds a valid HKID.
- If an insured person is aged 18 or above, he/she must be the Policy Holder. For an insured person who is below aged 18, the Policy Holder must be his/her parents or legal guardians.
- Each person can redeem the Offer once only. If the person has redeemed the Offer more than once, the protection period would be determined based on the earliest date of redemption.
- 30 days coverage from the date of successful redemption.
- The Redeem Code is transferrable but can neither be transferred as cash nor be sold. Under any circumstances, Avo will not reissue the Redeem Code if the Redeem Code is being stolen, lost, undelivered or expired and shall assume no responsibility.
- Avo reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate this Offer and the relevant Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of Avo on all matters relating to this Offer shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. In case of any disputes, the decisions of Avo shall be final.
- In the event of any discrepancy in respect of the meaning between the Chinese version and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
Back to the top
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.