The breadwinner of the family and father of a daughter
Skip the wait and get insured immediately
Mr. Apple has decided to hire Amy, an overseas domestic helper referred by his friend to help him with the housework. Before Amy arrives, Mr. Apple has to prepare a domestic helper insurance to cover her. Mr. Apple finds that Avo Domestic Helper Protection has no waiting period, and instant online application approval is possible. As Mr. Apple is fully occupied with work and family, he finds it suits him well.
Reimburse up to HKD250 for each of your overseas helper’s outpatient visits
Amy caught a cold as the temperature dropped drastically, and thus visited the nearest clinic for treatment. As she is insured under Avo Domestic Helper Protection, Mr. Apple doesn’t have to pay for Amy’s medical visit as the clinical expense is within the HKD250 outpatient coverage3. Mr. Apple also found that, since he has purchased a 2-year plan, the claimed amount would exceed the premium of a year after 2 more outpatient visits of Amy1.
Acquire holistic medical coverage, including dental and physiotherapy expenses
Amy visited the dentist to extract her decayed teeth and fill her tooth. Mr. Apple remembers that Avo Domestic Helper Protection covers the dental expenses for the aforementioned and other common treatments. He then reimburses HKD500 for dental expenses through the plan3.
Obtain compensation as you hire a temporary domestic helper when your full-time helper is hospitalised
Amy got hit by a car when she went out for groceries. After diagnosis, she had to stay in the hospital for a week for treatment. Mr. Apple claims part of Amy’s inpatient expenses and hires a temporary part-time domestic helper to do Amy’s work. Therefore, he also reimburses the service fee of the part- time helper, which is HKD200 each day, compensating the extra costs arising from interrupted service3.
- This protection covers events happened in Hong Kong only.
- This protection covers domestic helpers who only carry out domestic duties with the monthly income not more than HKD17,000.
- No cover will be provided for those who perform such other duties as, including but not limited to, driving and gardening.
- Your domestic helper must be 18 years old or above, and hold a valid HKID card or foreign passport.
- According to your understanding, your domestic helper has not been denied for new application or renewal of any domestic helper insurance, or has the insurance with additional premium imposed.
- You must hold a valid HKID card and need to be the employer of the domestic helper under the employment contract.
- The above information is for reference only. For details please read the policy.