Meet Apple. He loves to try his luck in Macau, then go over to Zhuhai for some authentic yumcha. He’s also always in the know about the hottest spots in Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
Now, how would he find this plan useful?
Apple’s good friend saved him from a hanging shop sign dropped out of nowhere! Apple was fine, but he needs to rush to the hospital to visit his poor partner and can’t go to Macau as scheduled - he’s already paid for the ticket! Luckily it’s covered.
Because of the accident, Apple can’t make it to his favourite stage show in a Macau casino he booked a month ago. But at least he’s covered.
Loss of luggage
After a few weeks, Apple can finally go his way, but he lost his luggage on his way to checkin. Hmm, bad luck, but that’s insured.
Accidents and sickness
Apple decided to go adventurous with his yumcha and got some very bad food poisoning. But with Avo, he’s entitled to hospitalisation and outpatient treatments so he’s fine.
- We can cover your leisure travels and business trips (so long as it’s an office job).
- The maximum age covered is 80 years old.
- Your trip must depart from and return to Hong Kong.
- For annual travel policy, you cannot change, add or remove Insured Person(s) during the insurance period.
- We cover: The Macao Special Administrative Region, and the nine municipalities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Huizhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen and Zhaoqing in the Guangdong Province of the People’s Republic of China.
- If you are the applicant, you must (a) be 18 years old or above and hold a valid HKID on the date of application (b) obtain consent / instruction from the insured person(s) and provide us with the correct personal information to purchase this insurance on his/her/their behalf.
- The insured person(s) must hold a valid HKID.
- For single trip policy, no premium refund including premium levy will be arranged for policy cancellation.
- Premium rate quoted has included the premium levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any contract between you and Avo. Please read the Policy Wordings for details.