It’s designed to offer protection to those who will be travelling within the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (Greater Bay Area), which comprises the Special Administrative Region of Macao, and the nine municipalities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Huizhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen and Zhaoqing in Guangdong Province. Premium is as low as HK$8 per day!
Enjoy a single trip and discover the Greater Bay Area, where neighbouring cities have world class shopping, an abundance of restaurants, bars and the verdant greenery.
Travel safely and freely within the Greater Bay Area with a recognised COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Real-time PCR Test certificate and Coronavirus Disease Protection (Included FREE).
- We can cover your leisure travels and business trips (so long as it’s an office job).
- The maximum age covered is 80 years old.
- Your trip must depart from and return to Hong Kong.
- Personal Accident Benefits for child are 50% of the total Benefit Amount.
- We cover: The Macao Special Administrative Region, and the nine municipalities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Huizhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen and Zhaoqing in the Guangdong Province of the People’s Republic of China.
- Q1. Can anyone buy Avo GBA Travel Protection?keyboard_arrow_downAt the moment, we can offer travel protection to HK resident(s) who are under 80 years old.
- Q2. Am I covered for business trips?keyboard_arrow_downYes, we cover your business trips, so long that you are not involved in any manual or site work. Please see the Policy Wordings for details.
- Q3. Is my laptop or notebook covered?keyboard_arrow_downOur Plus plan covers any accidental loss or damage to your laptop or portable notebook. You’ll need to report the loss to the local police, hotel or public transportation company within 24 hours. Your police report and/or the reports filed with the airline, hotel or other service provider are necessary to support your claim. You’ll also need receipts of purchase and proof of ownership for items you are claiming for. Please see the Policy Wordings for details.
- Q4. If I have to change my travel plan because of a medical issue, am I covered for a trip cancellation?keyboard_arrow_downYes, if you're seriously sick or injured and if you’re on the Plus plan. You will need your doctor to certify that you are medically unfit to travel. We will then reimburse any non-refundable or pre-paid expenses such as rental car, hotel bookings, tour packages, concert tickets, etc.
- Q5. Am I covered for flight delays?keyboard_arrow_downYes, you’re covered if you’re on the Plus plan. You’ll have a travel allowance of HK$300 for every full 6 hours of delay. Please see your Policy Wordings for details.
- Q6. What if I can’t reschedule my return flight with my original airline that has been delayed during the journey?keyboard_arrow_downIf your scheduled return flight is delayed for more than 6 hours during the journey and if you’re on the Plus plan, we’ll reimburse you an economy class ticket to fly earlier. Please refer to the Policy Wordings for more details.
China might be a big place, but that doesn't mean your travel insurance has to come with a big price; whether taking a short break, a family holiday, or travelling on business throughout China, our Avo China Travel Protection plan covers a single trip that would be money well spent, whilst providing the right insurance for you.
- Personal Accident Benefits - Accidental Death or Permanent Disablement
- Emergency Medical & Related Expenses
- Emergency Assistance Services
- Personal Belongings
- Trip Cancellation, Interruption or Delay
- Personal Liability
- Adventurous Tourist Activities Extension