Hong Kong Childhood Immunisation Programme (HKCIP)
|Benefit Item||Benefit Limit|
Hospitalisation Benefit (Reimbursement)
|Maximum HKD1,000 per day|
(up to 10 days per policy year)
- The Insured Person must be age 6 or below.
- The Insured Person must hold a valid Certificate of Birth in Hong Kong.
- The Policy Holder must hold a valid Hong Kong ID card and must be the parent or the legal guardian of the Insured Person.
- The onset of adverse event must be within 7 days after attending the vaccination (vaccines offered by Hong Kong Childhood Immunisation Programme or children vaccines offered by Registered Medical Practitioners) in Hong Kong in any public hospital, private hospital or Registered Medical Practitioner clinic.
- A claim will be rejected if the Policy Holder conceals or fails to disclose personal information or known facts (e.g. the insured person had severe acute diseases) or fails to provide the documents that are relevant to the insurance required.
- Premium rate quoted has included the Premium Levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- The above information is for reference only. Please read the Policy Wordings for details.