Want more? Get AvoCare!
Pay a little extra and get access to an extensive panel of around 1,000 medical professionals, with doctors, specialists, physios, Chinese medicine practitioners, dentists and more. Book your next appointment at a special rate.
|Benefit Item||Maximum Benefit Amount(HK$)|
Surgery cost incurred as a result of an ergonomic or postural injury caused by poor workspace design or conditions
Mental Health Therapy
Counselling or consultation expenses charged by clinical psychologist or psychiatrist if you suffer from mental distress caused or contributed to by working from home or coworking space
(daily limit: $500)
Accidental Hospitalization Medical Expenses
Actual hospitalization medical expenses incurred due to bodily injury sustained from accident at home or coworking space
with the following sub-limit
Follow-up Outpatient Consultation Expenses Extension
Outpatient consultation within 90 days after hospital discharge:
Accidental Death & Permanent Disablement
Accidents that cause death or permanent disablement during working at home or coworking space
Actual medical expenses incurred if you suffer from food poisoning directly caused by the delivery food for which the food delivery services is provided by a restaurant or food delivery operator
(daily limit: $300)
Home Office Equipment
Indemnify you against the office equipment (provided by your employer) being physical damaged due to accident or lost due to burglary whilst working from home
Meet Ms Cherry. This fiery go-getter takes her work seriously. Since COVID19 kicked in, she has been working safely from home. Seems not even a pandemic can stop her.
Let's find out.
Damaged equipment or burglary
Cherry was too into her project and accidentally spilt expensive cappuccino all over her work laptop. Good that it was covered by WFH Protection.
Yikes! Cherry fell down from the ladder when cleaning the window at home and ended in a hospital. Good that WFH Protection covered accidental hospitalisation medical expenses.
The staying-at-home blues became too much for Cherry, and she seemed to have lost the bubbliness in her. The psychiatrist she found, covered by WFH Protection, helped her recover and slowly get her zing back.
- The Insured Person must be aged between 18 and 65 and hold a valid HKID.
- The Insured Person must be the Policy Holder.
- This insurance applys in Hong Kong only.
- Waiting Period ( i.e. 14 days from the policy effective date) is applicable to the benefits of Ergonomic Injury and Mental Health Therapy.
- The change of policy effective date is not allowed once the policy is issued.
- All policies can be renewed with Annual Plan only.
- Premium rate quoted has included the Premium Levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- Once 3 Months Plan policy is issued, no premium refund including Premium Levy will be arranged for policy cancellation.
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any contract between you and Avo. Please read the Policy Wordings for details.