Lemon is your busy bee. With an ongoing project and family in Shanghai, he needs to travel there all the time.
How could this plan help?
Flight delayed or cancelled
Typhoon alert! Adverse weather over Pudong delayed Lemon’s flight for 12 hours. Don’t worry, it’s all good with this plan.
Where did his luggage go? No worries, the plan covers stolen luggage.
Emergency evacuation after an accident
Bad luck - Lemon got into a traffic accident and need to be lifted back to Hong Kong for treatment. Good that the plan covers it.
Lemon seems quite disturbed after the accident - life did throw some lemons at him. Luckily Avo will cover his counselling expenses for 90 days.
- We can cover your leisure travels and business trips (so long as it’s an office job).
- The maximum age covered is 80 years old.
- Your trip must depart from and return to Hong Kong.
- For annual travel policy, you cannot change, add or remove Insured Person(s) during the insurance period.
- We cover: All the geographical regions within mainland China including Macao Special Administrative Region.
- If you are the applicant, you must (a) be 18 years old or above and hold a valid HKID on the date of application (b) obtain consent / instruction from the insured person(s) and provide us with the correct personal information to purchase this insurance on his/her/their behalf.
- The insured person(s) must hold a valid HKID.
- For single trip policy, no premium refund including premium levy will be arranged for policy cancellation.
- Premium rate quoted has included the premium levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any contract between you and Avo. Please read the Policy Wordings for details.