Orange is a fervent traveller. As the travel restriction measures was relaxed, he departed immediately for his favourite food, shops and events.
Before his departure, he had purchased a travel protection plan from Avo for his peace of mind.
A T10 typhoon hit Hong Kong and Orange’s flight was delayed. Luckily with the travel protection, he could compensate for part of his loss.
Trip cut short
Orange had to cut his trip short because of a sudden black travel alert. Fortunately, he was insured so he could get compensation.
Orange also signed up for a last-minute hot balloon trip. He knew his Avo plan covered it all so he could explore a little more.
Orange’s doggy needed to spend another night in the pet hotel after the flight cancellation to Hong Kong. With Avo Travel Protection, he could save some extra costs.
One family, one plan
Orange wanted to bring his family with him next time. He noticed that Avo offers the family plan, which means he can enjoy a lower price for the whole family's coverage!
- We can cover your leisure travels and business trips (so long as it’s an office job).
- The maximum age covered is 80 years old.
- Your trip must depart from and return to Hong Kong.
- For annual travel policy, you cannot change, add or remove Insured Person(s) during the insurance period.
- If you are the applicant, you must (a) be 18 years old or above and hold a valid HKID on the date of application (b) obtain consent / instruction from the insured person(s) and provide us with the correct personal information to purchase this insurance on his/her/their behalf.
- The insured person(s) must hold a valid HKID.
- For single trip policy, no premium refund including premium levy will be arranged for policy cancellation.
- Premium rate quoted has included the premium levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any contract between you and Avo. Please read the Policy Wordings for details.