Orange is your everyday smart traveller. With flights resuming, he wants to catch up with the travelling he missed out on. Food, shopping, events, you name it.
Ah, the good old days.
So, what’s gonna happen?
Yikes! A T10 typhoon came out of nowhere and Orange missed a flight because of that. Bad omen? Not quite, because it’s time for the plan to shine.
Trip cut short
Orange had to cut his trip short because of a sudden black travel alert. Luckily he’s insured so he has nothing to worry about.
Awww, Orange needs a place for his doggy after a flight delay. Fret not, Avo has it covered.
Orange signed up for a last-minute hot balloon trip. He knows his Avo plan has it all covered so he can go explore a little more.
One family, one trip
Turns out Orange wants to bring his family with him next time. That’s covered too.
- We can cover your leisure travels and business trips (so long as it’s an office job).
- The maximum age covered is 80 years old.
- Your trip must depart from and return to Hong Kong.
- For annual travel policy, you cannot change, add or remove Insured Person(s) during the insurance period.
- If you are the applicant, you must (a) be 18 years old or above and hold a valid HKID on the date of application (b) obtain consent / instruction from the insured person(s) and provide us with the correct personal information to purchase this insurance on his/her/their behalf.
- The insured person(s) must hold a valid HKID.
- For single trip policy, no premium refund including premium levy will be arranged for policy cancellation.
- Premium rate quoted has included the premium levy as required by the Insurance Authority. For more details, click here.
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any contract between you and Avo. Please read the Policy Wordings for details.